Blackcurrant & Thyme Pork Chops
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1tbsp Butter
- 1tbsp Oil
- 6tbsp The Little Herb Farm Blackcurrant & Thyme vinegar
- 200ml Chicken or Beef Stock
- 120ml Double Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan and brown the chops on both sides.
- Add the vinegar and the stock and simmer for ten minutes.
- Remove the chops from the heat and keep warm.
- Boil the stock/vinegar for 5 minutes to reduce slightly and then add the double cream.
- Stir until thickened slightly and pour over the chops.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with new, boiled or mashed potatoes and vegetables.
The Little Herb Farm http://thelittleherbfarm.co.uk/