Sticky Tangerine Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 275ml Chicken Stock
- 2/3 Jar of Little Herb Farm Tangerine Marmalade (approx 4 tablespoons)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4tsp Dried Thyme (or 1 tsp fresh cut in summer)
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and fry in the hot oil for around 8 - 10 minutes until golden on each side.
- Add the stock, marmalade and thyme.
- Simmer for 5 mins, stirring occasionally to melt in the marmalade, then remove the chicken.
- Boil the mixture hard until it reduces to a syrupy sauce then pour over the chicken.
- Serve with rice or mash to soak up the sauce or a green salad.
The Little Herb Farm http://thelittleherbfarm.co.uk/