Raspberry & Rosemary Vinegar Chicken
A quick and delicious meal!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 5 Shallots, chopped
- 80ml Chicken Stock
- 60ml The Little Herb Farm Raspberry & Rosemary Vinegar
- 80ml Double Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pan.
- Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned on both sides and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the shallots to the pan and simmer and soften slightly, add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Raspberry & Rosemary Vinegar, stirring bring to the boil and then simmer until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in the cream and return the chicken to the pan to warm and coat it with the sauce.
- Serve with rice or an array of delicious vegetables.
The Little Herb Farm https://thelittleherbfarm.co.uk/