Rocket Salad with Raspberry & Rosemary Vinegar and Nectarines
More than lovely!
- 1 Small Shallot, chopped
- 3 tbsp The Little Herb Farm Raspberry & Rosemary Vinegar
- 1/2tsp Orange Zest, grated
- 1 tbsp Fresh Orange Juice
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Ripe Nectarines
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Large handful of fresh raspberries
- Bag of Rocket Salad
- Combine the chopped shallot with the vinegar, the orange zest, half the orange juice, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Halve the nectarines, remove the stones, and then slice the halves into 1/4-inch wedges; toss them with the remaining orange juice and set aside.
- Gradually whisk the olive oil into the shallot and vinegar mixture and add a few grinds of black pepper.
- In a small bowl, very lightly mash the raspberries, allowing them to keep some of their original shape and then stir them gently into the vinaigrette.
- Just before serving, put the rocket in a large bowl and toss with half the dressing to coat the leaves lightly.
- Toss the nectarines in 1 tbsp of the vinaigrette. Arrange the rocket on a platter or individual serving dishes, topping the greens with the nectarine slices.
- Drizzle with a bit more dressing and serve.
The Little Herb Farm https://thelittleherbfarm.co.uk/