Crispy Chicken Wings with Sauteed Potatoes and Tayberry & Sage Vinegar
To serve four persons as a starter
- 8 Free Range Chicken Wings
- 1tsp each of Sweet Paprika
- 1tsp Chilli Powder
- 1tsp Maldon Salt
- 1tsp Onion Powder
- 2tbsp Plain Flour
- 1/2tsp Black Pepper
- Pre-boiled New Potatoes
- Rapeseed Oil for cooking (heats to high temperature and gives good colour)
- The Little Herb Farm Tayberry & Sage Vinegar
- Mix seasonings in a large bowl with enough space to be able to fit chicken wings, coat evenly with the seasoned flour.
- Heat frying pan with 100 ml rapeseed oil .
- Place wings in pan to cook, put on lid, use a medium heat, so they don’t burn cook for 5 mins each side till crispy. Try to resist the temptation to turn the wings repeatedly, once is sufficient. Transfer to an oven tray and roast in a hot oven for 15 mins to ensure the chicken is totally cooked.
- Clean frying pan, heat 1 tbsp oil, cut potatoes and fry till crispy.
- To serve place potatoes and wings on plates and drizzle with the Little Herb Farm Tayberry & Sage Vinegar.
- Huge thanks to Amanda Graham of www.ostlersclose.co.uk for creating this delicious recipe for us!
The Little Herb Farm https://thelittleherbfarm.co.uk/